Getting Started with Ketolent
Recommended Mixing Technique
- Fill a standard Blender Bottle 1/3 of the way with water.
- Pour in powdered ingredients.
- Shake until drink appears consistent in texture. This should be achievable in 10 to 15 seconds of continuous agitation.
- Pour in the oil portion for that meal.
- Fill the remaining space with water.
- Shake again until oil is evenly distributed throughout the drink. This should also not take more than 15 seconds.
- If possible, Let sit in refrigerator for 8 hours (the flavors meld)
- After consuming your entire shake, we recommend you fill the blender bottle back up with pure water and consume that.
- The process above avoids any of the ingredients sticking to the container and reduces clumping.
- Ketolent mixes easily in a standard blender bottle – although a blender will provide a more thourough mix and consistency.
First Time Use
For your first time using Ketolent we strongly recommend you start out with a very small amount to ensure that your body tolerates the ingredients. Ketolent features Medium-chain Triglycerides which have been known to create issues for a subset of people. The side effects of too much MCT oil is excessive diahrea, cramping, stomache pains, and is generally very unpleasant.
We don’t recommend consuming a day’s worth of Ketolent in less than three separate meals spread out over at the very least 8 hours, five meals is better.
Follow Your Body
As with all diets if at any time you start to notice any adverse reaction always take the time to acknowledge and reassess your condition.